I have about 2 1/2 months left before I can leave everything behind. I'm looking forward to just getting away from everything, all the bagage I feel like I'm carrying around, that's weighing me down right now. The last couple of days at work were horrible. I was a wreck emotionally, physically and mentally. Unable to concentrate on what was needed, concentrating on the drama that surrounded me and fogged my mind. It will be nice to be gone, to do what I want to do so very badly right now, disappear. Really I can go away and if I choose to, not write anyone, not say a word. No one would notice. No one would blink an eye. But really, is that the way to beat the hurt? To run away from it all? I suppose, when you feel like there's nothing else you can do it is.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment