So, I went on vacation to England for 9 days and was off work for about 2 weeks. Other than waking up at an ungodly hour for work the past two weeks I have been going to bed and waking up at a regular hour, as in falling asleep anywhere between 10-12 pm and waking up at about 7-8 in the morning. It's been a wonderful feeling to get into this weird routine of normalcy. My folks are gone out of town and it's the dog and I and we've got a nice little routine down. I'm feeling very relaxed and laid back. Perhaps that has to do with my leave coming up, but for the most part I'd like to say I'm starting to get back into my groove...or a groove for this momentary state of mind that I am in.
I'd say I'm still swirling about, and not totally there all the time yet, but it's coming along...the more I keep my distance the more I am me again. The more my thoughts become jumbled and intertwined with one another....
This evening I was suppose to have plans with someone, and had bailed on plans with someone else. As I walked my dog, I thought about something I had thought about when I got back into town. I could go on, just living by myself and I don't think anyone would notice that I was not around. Really, would anyone notice at all? Perhaps eventually. But if not for work and family it really would just be me and my dog. Or would it?
Just one of the many little things about life I wonder about on a daily basis.
People get so caught up in life. We begin to forget what it's like to live again. What it's like to just breath. To take it one step at a time. Really, life's too short to not experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment