So, it's a bit more than just a slight adjustment. I'm having trouble, well no that's a lie...I have my good days and my bad days just like everyone else, only as of being back I am feeling the bad a lot more strongly than before. Perhaps I had some thoughts on how it would be when I returned. On where I would be and all that jazz. I'm not sure what I'm missing or what it is I'm seeking for that I feel is not there. Perhaps just time, perhaps just the feeling that I've got friends around me who support me. I think a lot of the time I feel like there's no one around that I can count on to be there for me. That's a lie, I know there's a lot...just how I feel at this moment I suppose.
None the less, the fight to live now is on and I'm fighting as hard as ever.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment