Thursday, September 10, 2009

Return from Burning Man 2009

Back in the city. I left the city, headed for the desert, hoping I would be able to leave a lot of baggage behind. Left it behind while I was away, only to return to have to deal with it in the end. Good thing I suppose, but just not something I wanted to have to deal with.

One step at a time, my dear friend, one deep breathe as you go.

I've decided I'm going to start writing a lot more, reading a hell of a lot more and just spending loads of time chilling and saving money.

So here's my new improved list of things I want to do in the next while.

-photography
-read
-write
-didj playing
-knitting
-look into some classes in something, i need a back up plan
-decompress and revitalize myself in whatever shape form that needs to occur, it'll find itself out

When I get the chance, I may write about my experiences at Burning Man, but really, it's impossible for me to describe, explain the feeling I had when I was there. So most likely it'll emerge in the form of my writings, and ramblings and somewhere along the way will blossom as it should.

No comments: