This morning, I woke up to my alarm that I had remembered to set last night (I tried to do the same thing last week, but forgot to set the alarm), and made my way to the gym, before 11, 12 or even 1.
Going to the spinning class this morning reminded me of a few things:
- after taking a hiatus from a regular activity, and returning to it you feel refreshed and rejeuvinated
- it's nice to have people come up to you and say they've thought about you or wondered what happened to you
- it feels great to sweat
Even though I feel tired after I feel like I have a glow to me, I feel good.
I think I'll make more of an effort to go back to these classes, especially since I'm paying the money for the membership and I'm going to be away for 6 months.
I remeber why I started in the first place....
No comments:
Post a Comment