I went to buy a father's day card this morning at my local Hallmark store. While waiting at the cash register to be checked out there was a woman who was paying for her items and was very chatty. She looked over and saw me, and then said "I like your hair." I replied back with a thank you and kept on minding my own business, just hoping she'd hurry up so I could get on with my day. She than kept talking to me and made the comment, "It matches your shirt perfectly. Did you colour coordinate on purpose?" I answered no and politely said it just happened that way.
Now, this isn't the first time this has happened. I know my hair is a colour that normally people would not have unless you were an 80 year old grandmother, a peacock or perhaps a 65 year old asian man. I do realize I have many articles of clothing, especially shirts and jackets that match and are very close in colour to my hair. I wonder though, why do people not say did you colour coordinate that, when I am sporting my natural hair colour and lets say a black tshirt, or my black fleece jacket. They are both black, just as my hair and tank top or both blue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment